Take the risk out of freelancing by designing self-employment to support several modes of career growth – including returning to a staff job. This workshop shows you how to approach freelancing so that you open up three types of subsequent career opportunities that can help you achieve your, career and financial goals.
Today’s economy opens many ways to grow your career, skills and earnings – all on your terms. Self-employment is a powerful mode for gaining business, leadership and technical skills with maximum flexibility to organize your life around your family, caregiving and life priorities. But many people are worried about failing. This workshop outlines the types of risks inherent with freelancing and shows how to design self-employment and future career moves to minimize risk – risk involved with both self and staff employment.
Through this workshop, you become your own career backup plan, because you know how to pivot from staff to freelance and back again.
Here’s what you get in “Freelance to Job”:
Video presentations that outline key strategies for designing your flexible freelance to job strategy:
- Three ways that freelancing builds long-term career success
- One essential step you can take right now to explore freelancing as a career stage…especially if you are currently or recently employed
- Exactly how to translate your freelance experience to winning a staff job
- A case study that shows how one professional grew her career, earnings and professional standing from staff to self-employment back to staff
- Assess the True Risks of Self-employment: Understand the financial and career risks and return of self-employment compared to staff employment
- How to Lattice Back to Staff from Self-employment: Translate your freelance accomplishments to Corporate-speak to Win a Great Job
- Self-employment to Staff Financial and Lifestyle Tradeoffs: A checklist of advantages and disadvantages of freelancing vs. staff employment
- Vision to Decision: Worksheets for planning integrated career, family, financial and personal decisions at key points
- Contractor Hire Journey: Understand how a company/potential client hire freelancers so you can mirror that process to win ongoing work
Take the risk out of freelancing so you can focus on the freedom! Position yourself for continual career and financial growth no matter who employs you – yourself or an employer. For $69, “Freelance to Job” positions you to win the best job for yourself and for your family, whether that job is freelance or staff. Enroll here !
Got specific questions about how Staff to Self-employment can help you achieve your own goals? Please read this extensive FAQ, which also includes terms, conditions and guidance for
If you have questions about what’s included in the course that are not covered by the FAQ or in the course descriptions below, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s fragile economy leaves no room for career missteps.
If you have more questions, click here to go to our FAQ page.
Enroll now to power your financial and personal freedom. All the details are below.
Freelance to Job
- Forever access to the course, including tools, worksheets, videos, and resources. The course is continually updated with new materials, insights and access to information relevant to sustainable self-employment.
- Career Lattice monthly newsletter