How can workers stay relevant, engaged and continually advancing their abilities and accomplishments in an unpredictable, fast-changing economy?
By working career lattices, which blend strategic lateral moves that drive professional advancement.
Relevant career trends and tools straight to your inbox! Please join The Career Lattice via email for updates on resources and courses. Click here.
How can employers cultivate multi-faceted talent they need to solve today’s pressing problems and to capitalize on tomorrow’s opportunities?
By offering career lattices: mix-and-match career opportunities that use strategic lateral moves to identify and develop skills and talent.
When it was published in 2012 by McGraw Professional, The Career Lattice defined the then-nascent trend of strategic lateral moves, clarifying this powerful trend and driving its widespread adoption by employers in all industries. Career lattice training, available here, translates this powerful concept to specific steps to sustained success for both individuals and employers.
Follow The Career Lattice on Facebook and get the latest Career Lattice ihttp://The Career Lattice on Facebooknsights, tools and training opportunities delivered right to your inbox.
Work the lattice!
Lattice skills propel lifelong career growth and earnings for individuals and equip organizations with the talent they will need to achieve tomorrow’s goals. Here’s the top line on Career Lattice courses and workshops, with full details and enrollment here.
Career lattice online courses for individuals:
- Staff to Self-Employment: Use these proven steps to minimize risk and maximize success as you transition from traditional employment to self-employment. Custom content continually added for industries and career stages and challenges. Enroll here. Join the ongoing Career Lattice conversation at the Career Lattice Facebook group, open to all.
- Lattice to your Dream Job: You can get there from here, no matter where ‘here’ is. Detect overlooked skills; design wins at every step on the lattice; and position yourself to win the job you envision. Be among the first to hear about this new course.
- Coming soon! The Career Lattice for Caregivers: Join the group waiting for first notice of this course specifically designed for working parents and other family caregivers. Be among the first to hear about this new course.
- Coming soon! The Career Lattice for Journalists: Join the group waiting for first notice of this course specifically designed for current and former journalists. And please join the exclusive Facebook group just for current and former journalists navigating career decisions.
Career lattice online courses and workshops for employers:
- Coming soon! Drive Diversity through Career Lattices: Make progress toward diversity, equity and inclusion goals in the process of infusing your career paths with flexible options. Be among the first to hear about this new course specifically designed for human resources, talent development and mid-level managers.
- Leading on the Lattice: Equip managers to lead authentically in a latticed world when they rose up the career ladder. This custom course is designed specifically for your workplace.
- Over and Up: First Moves on the Lattice: The mythology of the ladder is powerful. Break it down and throw it out to equip new and/or young employees with lattice skills that put them in the driver’s seat to make the most of the training and educational benefits your workplace offers. This custom course is designed specifically for your workplace.
Communication workshops, online and on-site:
- Coming soon! Ghostwriting Decloaked: Whether you are an executive, an expert or a communication staffer, external writers are invaluable for writing everything from blogs to books. This online course will equip staff and agency communication professionals with everything they need to know to find and work with ghostwriters, for projects ranging from blogs to books. Be among the first to hear about this new course.
- Strategic Messaging & Media Training: Deliver on-point messages on the spot, no matter when or where the spot is. These proven message development techniques and formulas equip executives, experts and spokespeople to rise to any media opportunity, at any time, with the right message for the right audience. This custom course is designed specifically for your immediate and strategic media outreach and messaging needs and can be delivered either online or on-site, as appropriate.
Career Lattice strategies are the contemporary cornerstone for continual career growth. Whether you are in your first job; juggling work and family; transitioning to retirement; managing a team; or developing talent for today’s needs and tomorrow’s growth, Career Lattice tools and training will equip you to make the most of this powerful strategy.
As quoted in:
Click here to read stories that quote Joanne Cleaver, author of The Career Lattice, as well as career-related opinion pieces she wrote and that were published in major media.